https://elitefpa.ie is owned and operated by Elite Academy Gyms Ltd. and may contain
advertisements, sponsored content, paid insertions, affiliate links or other forms of monetization.
https://elitefpa.ie abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship,
opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this
blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
Elite Academy is never directly compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites
and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely those of the authors. If we
claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or
services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic,
quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Elite Academy makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or
completeness of the content contain on this website or any sites linked to or from this site.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here:
Elite Academy terms and conditions.
- Before using our service as a registered Elite Academy learner we advise you to read the following Terms and Conditions carefully and to be acquainted with your rights and responsibilities.
- By becoming a registered Elite Academy learner you consent to be bound by the terms and conditions that are listed below. The terms and conditions are laid out on the paper-based enrolment and the electronic form.
- This enrolment is a contract between the Elite Academy and the person paying for the course. Please read them thoroughly as a contract is a legally binding agreement.
- A minimum deposit of €500 per course
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment instalments are available for the course(s)
- Fees must be paid by credit or debit card on file
Payment by instalments
- Students will meet a pre-agreed repayment plan laid down by the Elite Academy.
- Elite Academy is not under an obligation to present students will certificates until full payments have been made.
Cancellations/change course dates
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Students may cancel no less than 6 weeks of commencement of course on a force majeure basis.
- If you wish to change course dates due to medical reasons, you will be requested to supply a medical certificate within seven days of your request.
- If you wish to change a course date six weeks before the start of the course a €250 administration charge will come into effect.