The course is delivered intensively to ensure that learning optimisation is achieved.
This course is designed to meet the needs of a career-driven individual aspiring to make the grade of personal trainer in the most thorough and efficient manner.
• Anatomy & Physiology
• Principles of Training
• Client interview, assessment & health screening techniques
• Nutrition, Health & Wellness
• Advanced Training Methods & Program Design
• Strength & Conditioning Methods
• Postural Analysis and Correction
• Advanced Functional Kinesiology
• Functional Movement Screening
• Self myofascial release techniques
• Coaching skills and programming for goals
• Resistance and Flexibility Training
• Injury Prevention
• Students who understand the value of studying the correct principles of Strength & Conditioning
• Those who want to capitalize on a lucrative career in the fitness industry…
• Those who realise the benefits of differentiating themselves from sub par trainers.
• Those who are willing to learn how we have helped create more successful trainers than anyone else….
Fast Track Personal Trainer Course
Full time – 6 weeks, part-time 18 weeks
What it qualifies you for
-Work full-time or part-time as a gym instructor or supervisor within a health and fitness club or gym
-Deliver popular group classes (by taking CPD modules) including kettlebells, indoor studio cycling, circuits and many more
-To be a fully insured Personal Trainer
-Work as part of a team in a gym
-Start up your own personal training studio
-Work in hotel gyms, leisure centres or privately with clients
-Work with teams, sports clubs,
EQF at Level 3
Level 4 Personal Trainer EQF
Open to all
Head over to the Course Calendar.